Saturday, October 13, 2012

Un"limited"

So.. Yay! This is my first post for my blog and I hope everybody reading it will enjoy it as much as I do writing it. To be honest, I am nervous and I feel like I don't know what I am doing, but I am equal amounts excited as well.
Today, I went shopping!!!:) Needed a little retail therapy. For people who don't know me, I love clearance racks. I prefer not paying full price for anything and I know a lot of people are with me on that.;) I love "The limited" store for the exact same reason. They have a lot of options in the sale pile. Here's what I bought today.
Python clutch/bag

Black and white pleat inset dress

Printed dress
* All pictures taken from the online website: www.thelimited.com.
P.S: This post is NOT sponsored.















I can't wait to style them and make them my own. Have a great rest of the weekend! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment