Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pony up!

You all know I got a new hair cut. And, there is a reason this new haircut makes me feel so good. I donated my hair to Pantene beautiful lengths. I have been wanting to do this for a while now, but I had layers in my hair and it took a while for me to grow them back. I am not saying it was easy. My hair one of my features that I really feel good about. I receive compliments on it once every so often. So, to cut my hair so short was a leap of blind faith. I might or might not have shed a tear when I heard the snip of the scissors and the gasp of people in the salon.
Now Imagine losing your hair and fighting a life threatening disease. That is is hard! I did my part in support of people all around the world fighting cancer and I love my new hair cut. Win-Win!:)

Have a great rest of the week!



Here's the Pantene beautiful lengths commercial.





Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. I donated my hair and wanted to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment